- Updated On:
- June 9, 2022
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 85 m2
Light, well maintained, spacious 2 bedroom corner apartment (CA 85M2) with beautiful views.
BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED APARTMENT WITH SPACIOUS BATHROOM, MODERN KITCHEN, TWO BEDROOMS! THIS CORNER APARTMENT WITH LARGE FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS OFFERS A BEAUTIFUL VIEW OVER THE BEACH OF IJBURG AND THE PORT.
Read more below,
– Located on the sixth floor, from the spacious living room you are surrounded by glass allowing a lot of natural light into the apartment!
– The indoor balcony offers you a quiet space where you can sit out of wind and weather and comfortably enjoy the view.
– Blinds included for privacy and window appeal
– Corner apartment, so you only have neighbors on one side.
– Large bathroom with design radiator, walk-in shower and double sink.
– Separate toilet with hand basin.
– Entirely plastered and painted, the house is in an exceptional condition.
– Well maintained laminate floor.
– Two bedrooms, the master has extensive fitted wardrobes.
– Separate room for the washing machine and storage/utility room.
– Modern kitchen including induction hob and combi oven and built-in fridge.
– Large storage room (CA 12m2) on the same floor as the apartment for easy access from the elevator.
– A parking space approx. €103,- for rent via Ymere.
– Beautiful new building from 2007, so well insulated and equipped with energy label A.
– Leasehold has been surrendered until December 15, 2055. Application for an extra attractive switch to perpetual lease was made in 2019!
– Is part of an active and professionally managed VVE.
– The VVE has an MJOP (multi-year maintenance plan).
– Property is gas-free and is connected to district heating.
– The living area of 85 m² has been measured by an external party in accordance with Measurement Regulations, which is based on NEN2580. Measurement report is available. However, the measurement report does not exclude measurement and interpretation differences. All specified surfaces and dimensions are indicative and may differ, therefore no guarantees are given. The buyer must therefore determine this himself.
IJburg is clearly on the rise and offers a marina with many restaurants on the water, new trendy cafes, a cinema and theater, various activities in the field of sports, art and culture, various parks, a water sports club and artistic shops in Amsterdam. What is striking about the population composition is that many creative and enterprising people live here. This is reflected in the special architecture that residents often had a hand in. The Diemerpark, the size of twice the Vondelpark and where you can walk, run, cycle and skate to your heart’s content, is within walking distance. There is a football and hockey club and the park even has its own beach with sunbathing area.
On Haveneiland there is a shopping center with, among other things, artisanal fresh food shops, various lunch and espresso bars, a large Albert Heijn, an organic supermarket, HEMA, Vomar, hairdressers, Action and Bruna with a PostNL post office. There is a weekly market in the square behind the shopping centre. There are also facilities such as primary schools, the IJburg College for secondary education (VWO, HAVO and VMBO), childcare, libraries, gyms and a medical center. IJburg South also has many amenities such as various supermarkets, butcher shop Kaddour and a bakery under this apartment on the Ben van Meerendonkstraat. In addition, the large marina can be called E. Peek; this one is also within walking distance. Due to the many surrounding water and the navigable canals, IJburg has a maritime slant.
IJburg is a water-rich, peaceful and inspiring environment. An ideal location to live with the center of Amsterdam via tram 26 10 minutes away. The A1, A9 and the ring A10 can be reached within a minute. It is a wonderful alternative for people who want to live spaciously, in the city and beyond, but still want to stay connected to the center of Amsterdam. In short, a wonderfully central water-rich place to live.
** Send an email to to make an appointment **