- Updated On:
- August 16, 2022
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 136 m2
Living on the water in the popular residential area ‘t Zand? Do you want space for the whole family? Are you looking for a quiet, modern home with lots of light? Then you have come to the right place at this house at the Henri Matissehof!
The house is located on a residential island where only local traffic comes. The house has 136m² living space, 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, so there is enough space for the whole family. You will quickly feel at home in this practical and well-maintained family home. Finally, the low-maintenance backyard is located on the water. In the summer you can sail and swim, in the winter you can fish and ice skate!
Within walking distance of the Maxima Park with the kilometre-long recreational strip ‘het Lint’. This way you can enjoy the wonderful outdoor life in no time! Would you rather go a little further afield? Then you drive in a few minutes on the A2 or A12 towards your destination. Strolling through the city center of Utrecht? Then you take the train or bus a short distance away.
All the facts at a glance:
– Spacious house, with 4 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom, guest toilet, open living room and kitchen
– Located on a residential island where only local traffic comes
– Beautiful maintenance-friendly backyard, located on the water
– The house has a living area of 137 m²
– The house is equipped with district heating and energy label A
– Front and rear has insulating glass HR ++
– A short distance from all daily amenities
– The service costs for the man-piece courtyard are € 20 per month
– The ground lease has been bought off perpetually
– Completion date mid to late July
‘Buy a house? Bring your own purchasing agent!”
**for an appointment e-mail: